or 6 weekly payments from $35.67 learn more
Law enforcement and tactical units trust their hands with the WX CAG-1 and its ability to protect in the field. Patent pending injection molded knuckle protector for impact and abrasion resistance. The molded knuckles give you secure protection when operating in buildings or in your tactical vehicle around sharp edges.
Impact-absorbing knuckle protection is welded to the glove and delivers flexible protection against impact injuries and skin abrasions. Lightweight kevlar weave throughout the fingers and back of hand for flame resistance and cut protection also absorbs impact and vibration when you’re fully engaged so you can maintain your focus. The low wrist design gives you a very flexible feel when operating in small places or around your plate carrier. Clip-strap for easy storage and portability.
Flame resistant treated goatskin for increase dexterity, durability. and protection.Leather reinforced in high-wear areas.Adjustable cuff for custom fit
- Adjustable cuff for custom fit
- ACGAPL Approved
- Meets Military Flame Resistance Requirements
- Custom Designed to Match Military Uniforms
- Treated Goatskin Leather for Durability
- Removeable Injection Molded Knuckle Protector
- 80%/20% Nomex Kevlar Weave Throughout
- Flame and Abrasion Resistant
- Leather Reinforced in High-Wear Areas
- Thermal and Cut Resistant